Wednesday 21 September 2016

Buhari's Country


Nigerians used to suffer and smile but now they suffer and suffer. There’s no limit to our pain anymore. IS ANYTHING WORKING? how can change begin with me when the ‘Oga at the top’ has not changed.  Copying and pasting somebody’s change speech. 'Nwanne' calm down.
Every day, the ruling party keeps on blaming the previous ruling party for their failures. They keep forgetting that they were a large part of the old ruling party’s administration, some of them having decamped just a few hours into the elections. Pathetic, just pathetic. Ah mean, when do we go from pointing fingers to taking action? Look, I had a lot of hope on this government, how can change start from me when I’ve not eaten, when I have no job, my community has no tarred roads and every day I have to canvas through muddy terrain , stepping on stones and trying not to get muddied…EVERYDAY. Change has to start by keeping promises, Oga do something, you promised us jobs, give us jobs and if you want to create jobs, create an enabling environment but then I’m quite sure you know that, or  do you?This is your country Sir, it is also our country but it is the brain that controls every part of the body if you remove the brain from the body…

So the APC are sharing noodles now, small noodles for that matter... I weak. Please we need better days

2 comments:

  1. Yes o..the suffering is too much..most students didn't even resume because their parents can't afford school fees

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the kind of president we voted for

    ReplyDelete